Te Quiero Chihuahua Rescue Me Tote
*As seen on the hit TV Series Glee! JCLA's wildly popular Rescue Me tote series now comes in salmon pink or black in our buttery soft faux leather.
Our best selling "Te Quiero Chihuahua" Rescue Me tote is now a mesh top carrier & purse all in one!
The Limited Edition Faux Leather Rescue Me tote is what you have all been asking for and we have delivered!
Dimensions: 10" high x 9"deep x 15 1/2" long. Bag weighs 3.5 lbs. 12" drop from shoulder to top of bag.
To make sure the bag accomodates your dog's length: take a piece of paper and measure 15.5 inches by 9 inches. Place your pet on top of this rectangle to check the fit.
Carries a pet up to 9 lbs. If our Bond Girl Smuggler is too small and our Bond Girl Deluxe is too big, this is the bag for you! If you're smuggling your pet, carry the bag with the blank side facing out and the pet applique facing your body for a discreet look.
The new black Chihuahua totes are in stock! They have adjustable straps, BLACK faux leather under the straps (instead of the white under sides, & a lighter support board.
New features include:
- Close top mesh
- 2 side purse compartments
- Built in/removable cushion
- Fixed paw feet
- Non slip rubber grips under each strap.
- In addition to our best selling Chihuahua & Yorkie silhouettes, 3 new animal silhouettes have been added to the line: Posh Poodle, Snotty Scotty, & Majestic Maltese!
- Snap out washable micro mink leopard lining
- 2 leash clips
- Cell phone pocket and credit card slots
- Fold under velcro holds mesh entrance open
- 2 fold out chin pillows
- key clip in second purse compartment
Click here for a video of this bag on the ABC news!
This order qualifies for free shipping
*If you're shopping here you probably arleady know. Bond girls, listen up! Every year, dogs suffer and die when their guardians make the mistake of leaving them in a parked car for "just a minute" while they run an errand. Parked cars are deathtraps for dogs: On a 78-degree day, the temperature inside a parked car can soar to between 100 and 120 degrees in just minutes, and on a 90-degree day, the interior temperature can reach as high as 160 degrees in less than 10 minutes. Animals can sustain brain damage or even die from heatstroke in just 15 minutes.
- Due to strict health regulations this item can not be restocked and resold. Returns are not accepted. Please measure carefully. This policy is true no matter where you buy this carrier.