Terrier Carrier Rescue Me Tote
Our wildly popular Rescue Me tote series now comes in pink or black faux leather. The Limited Edition Faux Leather Rescue Me tote is a mesh covered carrier & purse all in one! Introducing our newest pet silhouette "Terrier Carrier".
Dimensions 10" high x 9" deep x 15 1/2 " long. Weight: 3.5 lbs. 12" drop from shoulder to top of bag.
Check Bag length by placing your dog on a retangular piece of paper/ cardboard measuring 15.5 inches x 9 inches.
Carries a pet up to 9 lbs. If our Bond Girl Smuggler is too small and our Bond Girl Smuggler DeLUXE is too big, this is the bag for you!
If you are smuggling your pet, carry this bag with the blank side facing out and th applique side facing your body for a discreet look.
New features include:
- Close top mesh
- 2 side purse compartments
- Built in/removable cushion
- Fixed paw feet
- Non slip rubber grips under each strap.
- In addition to our best selling Chihuahua & Yorkie silhouettes, 3 new animal silhouettes have been added to the line: Pampered Poodle, Terrier, & Majestic Maltese!
- Snap out washable micro mink leopard lining
- 2 leash clips
- Cell phone pocket and credit card slots
- Fold under velcro holds mesh entrance open
- 2 fold out chin pillows
- Key clip in second purse compartment
- Buttery soft faux leather
Custom embroidery is $43: Select your font and thread color. Type in your saying in the comments box at check out. We'll send you a mock up to approve. Any font request not on our list, or original artwork incurs a $60 set up fee. Custom embroiedered bags can not be returned.
To opt out of embroidery: Select the last option in drop down: I don't want embroidery.
* Coupon holders: Please check out using Internet Explorer. Firefox seems to make the coupon code box invisible.*
International Orders: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for shipping calculation and checkout assistance.
We love posting our customer pics here. Post your pic on our Facebook page and you may end up on the website!
*If you're shopping here you probably arleady know. Bond girls, listen up! Every year, dogs suffer and die when their guardians make the mistake of leaving them in a parked car for "just a minute" while they run an errand. Parked cars are deathtraps for dogs: On a 78-degree day, the temperature inside a parked car can soar to between 100 and 120 degrees in just minutes, and on a 90-degree day, the interior temperature can reach as high as 160 degrees in less than 10 minutes. Animals can sustain brain damage or even die from heatstroke in just 15 minutes.
- Due to strict health regulations this item can not be restocked and resold. Returns are not accepted. Please measure carefully. This policy is true no matter where you buy this carrier.