- Dress Up (157)
- Globe Trotter (135)
- Mutt Mansion (58)
- Master (87)
- Well Groomed (12)
I Love New Yorkie Rescue Me Tote
JCLA's wildly popular Rescue Me tote series now comes in pink or black faux leather.
The ever popular "I Love New Yorkie" tote is now a mesh covered carrier & purse all in one!
This Limited Edition Faux Leather Rescue Me tote is what you've been asking for and we have delivered!
Dimensions: 10" high x 9"deep x 15 1/2" long. Bag weighs 3.5 lbs
Checking for the right fit: Place your pet on a rectangular piece of paper measuring 15.5 inches by 9 inches. Now you can see if thebag is long enough.
Carries a pet up to 9 lbs. If our Bond Girl Smuggler purse is too small and our Bond Girl DeLUXE is too big, this is the bag for you!
When smuggling your pet: Carry the bag with the blank side facing out and the applique side facing your body for a discreet look.
New features include:
- Close top mesh
- 2 side purse compartments
- Built in/removable cushion
- Fixed paw feet
- Non slip rubber grips under each strap.
- In addition to our best selling Chihuahua & Yorkie silhouettes, 3 new animal silhouettes have been added to the line: Posh Poodle, Snotty Scotty, & Majestic Maltese!
- Snap out washable micro mink leopard lining
- 2 leash clips
- Cell phone pocket and credit card slots
- Fold under velcro holds mesh entrance open
- 2 fold out chin pillows
- key clip in second purse compartment
Custom Embroidery costs $40: Select your font and thread options. Type in your saying in the Comments field at checkout. We'll take care of the rest.
To order a bag without embroidery, simply do not select the embroidery options. Select the color of your bag, quantity, then click ADD TO CART.
* Coupon holders: Please check out using Internet Explorer. Firefox seems to make the coupon code box invisible.*
International Orders: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for shipping calculation and checkout assistance.
We love posting our customer pics here. Post your pic on our Facebook page and you may end up on the website!
*If you're shopping here you probably arleady know. Every year, dogs suffer and die when their guardians make the mistake of leaving them in a parked car for "just a minute" while they run an errand. Parked cars are deathtraps for dogs: On a 78-degree day, the temperature inside a parked car can soar to between 100 and 120 degrees in just minutes, and on a 90-degree day, the interior temperature can reach as high as 160 degrees in less than 10 minutes. Animals can sustain brain damage or even die from heatstroke in just 15 minutes.
- Due to strict health regulations this item can not be restocked & resold. Returns/ Exchanges not accepted.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: